The Cookie Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cookie Site

Speshul Cookie: the Cookie Site is a place where you can just talk your brains out talking about whatever you want to talk about.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Actual Roleplaying

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Smooth As Velcro
Middle-Poster
Middle-Poster
Smooth As Velcro

Actual Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Actual Roleplaying   Actual Roleplaying Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 11:42 pm

The reason I made this is because we only have magic and vampires.
WE NEED TO BE WELL ROUNDED IMAGINARY INDIVIDUALS!
So... Here's your character bio thing, if you wanna use it. It's just the basic crap.

Name:
Personality:
Look:
Additional:

So, if you got any questions, just ask!
Back to top Go down
Smooth As Velcro
Middle-Poster
Middle-Poster
Smooth As Velcro

Actual Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplaying   Actual Roleplaying Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 12:00 am

Name: Andrea Smith
Bio: Her parents are divorced. Her dad lives in New York and she lives with her mom. Her mom travels all over, so it's usually just her and her brother. She can play the drums and the piano. She likes to sing and act. She's on the track team. She always listens to music, so if she's not... something's wrong.
Personality: She's immature. She's sarcastic and doesn't take things very seriously. She can turn things into innuendo at the drop of a hat.
Look: Except with green eyes. And darker hair.
Additional: She doesn't wear skirts. Oh, and she has a twin brother. Did I forget to mention that?
Font color: Sea Green

Name: James Smith
Bio: Same as Andy's. Except he doesn't play any instruments. And he detests all physical activity. And he can live without music.
Personality: He's pretty calm. In high pressure situations, he panics. Which is weird, considering on how cool he usually is. He's a nerd.
Look: Except with green eyes...
Font color: Olive Green
Back to top Go down
disgracing ballerinas
Cool Cookies-MODS
disgracing ballerinas

Actual Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplaying   Actual Roleplaying Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2008 2:49 am

Name: Charlotte Anderson
Bio: Both her divorced parents live in New York, but she despises her mother. She plays the flute and loves music, and has a nice voice if you can get her to use it. She has a younger sister who lives with her mom, but they're still close. Completely uncoordinated, she tries to avoid physical activity, but isn't very good at it.
Personality: Generally quiet, she hides behind music and manages to be invisible except for a few odd stares once in a while. She's a nerd, and is at her best under pressure. She procrastinates on everything, but gets it all done. She's crazy around her friends, but shy otherwise.
Look: That's pretty much her...
Additional: She loves owls, but hates other birds.
Font Color: Orange

Name: Annabelle Anderson
Bio: Both her divorced parents live in New York, and she lives with her mom. She wishes she was with her sister though, who she rarely sees. She listens to music a lot but doesn't make it, and is a swimmer.
Personality: She's very different from her sister, and loves attention. She has a lot of energy and it takes a lot to tire her out. She knows when to take things seriously though, and is a great listener.
Look: That's pretty much her...
Additional: She's a major attention seeker and hides behind it, hoping people will be so distracted by her energy and all her accomplishments that they won't take the time to really look at her up close. Got pretty screwed up by her parents divorce too, which happened when she was six.
Font Color: indigo

Last edited by disgracing ballerinas on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-nicknames-club
Smooth As Velcro
Middle-Poster
Middle-Poster
Smooth As Velcro

Actual Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplaying   Actual Roleplaying Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 12:14 am

Name: Damian Miller
Bio: His dad is German and his mom is Japanese. He loves all music and plays electric and acoustic guitar. He has a really nice voice. Is VERY good friends with Andy, since they were in preschool. He refers to his family as the circus. He has a big dog named Ranger. He wears contacts.
Personality: He's pretty calm and hardly ever gets angry. When he does, he'll kick your ass. He's a freaking GIANT. He likes to laugh and he and Andy have the same sense of humor.
Look: Except no makeup or lip ring...
Anything else: He has a car. It has a radio. That's all that matters. OH! And he speaks Japanese and a LITTLE bit of German.
[[Optional]]Font color: Lightish Blue
Back to top Go down
Missmack123
Speshulest Cookie-Ruler Of All
Speshulest Cookie-Ruler Of All
Missmack123

Actual Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplaying   Actual Roleplaying Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:48 pm

--Nicolette De Barberac
--Nicolette has a best friend in Andrea Smith, but she's a fairly lonely person. Her parents don't pay much attention to her and she can pretty much do whatever she wants, even though most pf the time she just sits alone and reads in her bedroom. She doesn't get out much.
--She's shy and pretty lonely, an only child, she has no siblings and only one friend. She's smart and clever, but no one knows because no one takes the time to get to know her. She eats lunch alone and reads in the courtyards
-- with glasses k??
--She really wants friends and stuff but she can never work up the courage to do it.[/url]

Will Coran
--Will is kinda mysterious in the fact that he doesn't seem to talk to anyone besides his sister, Yvonna, he stays on the outside of most groups of people and he keeps to himself, They moved here about three months ago and Will doesn't talk to anyone. He has anger issues and is fairly quiet. Most people never see him smile. Him and his sister were adopted at the same time so they're both juniors.
-- Ol' Blue Eyes

Yvonna "Eve" Coran
--Eve is pretty exotic, she rides a motorcycle and she has a big "I don't care" attitude. She's usually hanging with the druggies even though she only get's high on special occasions. Usually when she's looking at you she has a 'Screw You' expression. Her brother is the only person she really respects. She shortaned her name to Eve because Yvonna was just too girly.
-- Bascically....

Last edited by Missmack123 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://speshulcookie.forumotion.com
Banana*Bear
High-Poster
High-Poster
Banana*Bear

Actual Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplaying   Actual Roleplaying Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:27 am

Alright. Alright. They are coming. In a bit.
*snicker* As soon as they get done. But here is what I have so far.

Okay I've decided on Madeline and Carter. My favorites!

Name: Madeline Jennifer Frazer
Meaning: woman from Magdala
Biography: Madeline is the younger one of the twins. She’s gorgeously stunning and puts her friends to shame. She can just about get any guy she wants. She lives with her parents and brother. Her family is rich, filthy rich. The mansion is an eight bedroom house with six different bathrooms. Madeline prefers the bedroom that’s connected to her brother’s room.
Personality: Madeline loves to party, drink and have fun. She’s smart but stubborn and looks to her brother for help or advice.
Look: Blonde. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Me!
Dating Status: Single, but she is always looking for someone to toy around with. If she finds someone she really likes, maybe she’ll stick around.
Font color: Hot Pink
Playlist -
(Shake It ~ Metro Station)
(The Queen and I ~ Gym Class Heroes)
(Whine Up ~ Kat DeLuna)

Name: Carter Benjamin Frazer
Meaning: drives a cart
Biography: Carter is older than Madeline by about two minutes. He is incredibly handsome but doesn’t flaunt it like his sister. He lives with his parents and Madeline. His family is filthy rich and owns a mansion. He has a connecting room with his sister, despite his second bigger room.
Personality: Carter loves partying hard and drinking. He also smokes which bothers Madeline to the max. If he’s pissed at her, he’ll smoke by her face, but not usually. He’s sarcastic but relies on his sister a lot to.
Look: Fuck This. I’m me.
Dating Status: Single and not looking. Really.
Font color: White
Playlist -
(Coming Soon)
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
disgracing ballerinas
Cool Cookies-MODS
disgracing ballerinas

Actual Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplaying   Actual Roleplaying Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:23 am

Name: Zachary Rhodes
Bio: Zach is an only child, and a spoiled, rich only child. He lives with his parents (his dad is always gone though) in a huge mansion and is always being pressured to find a girl. Which he has no trouble doing, he just likes to pick the stupid ones and throw them away after a few days.
Personality: He mostly just parties and drinks. All the time. Like I said, he has a new girl on his arm every week and doesn’t really care. Although maybe if he came across one he really liked…

Anyhoo. Zach is arrogant but smart and manipulative sometimes.
Look: I was tempted to name this person jace just because alex pettyfer IS jace I swear but for now he has to be zach
Additional:

Name: Kisa Payton
Bio: Kisa is rich. And that’s the first thing you need to know about her. She’s spoiled too. She lives with her dad and his twenty something wife, as well as her half sister, who is two. Her mother lives in France and sends a terse postcard or some shoes on her birthday every year, but other than that nothing. She’s bitter about her ‘family’ but puts up with it.
Personality: Kisa loves to get on her dad’s nerves, so she parties a lot, smokes, and drinks. A lot. She’s not stupid but not super smart either, and can be kind of bitchy. But then again, isn’t everyone?
Look: OMG ITS KISA LOL
Additional:
Back to top Go down
disgracing ballerinas
Cool Cookies-MODS
disgracing ballerinas

Actual Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplaying   Actual Roleplaying Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:10 pm

Name: Marisol Gordon
Bio: Marisol used to be a pretty average person. She lived in a normal house with her normal family. Both of her parents are lawyers, and she has a younger sister as well as a younger brother. But, remember I said used to be. Last year, Mari’s sister was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. So, Marisol spends a lot of time in hospitals now. Which isn’t good, because she doesn’t like hospitals. And she’s very worried about her sister now, even if the chemotherapy is helping. And as much as she tries to hide it, she’s just a little bit jealous. People are always coming and going, worrying and praying for and obsessing over Carlie (her sister) and they kind of just ignore her. She’s sort of taken for granted around her house. At this point though, she really just needs to be normal again.
Personality: She’s very determined, and persistent. Marisol gets what she wants most of the time, but she doesn’t have it handed to her. She’s just a hard worker. She’s also too nice for her own good, and consequently constantly worrying.
Look: of course I look like Miranda kerr, why wouldn’t i?
Additional:
Back to top Go down
Banana*Bear
High-Poster
High-Poster
Banana*Bear

Actual Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplaying   Actual Roleplaying Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 2:50 am

Name: Kylah Rae Stevens
Meaning: Victorious
Biography: Kylah’s family has never been much of a family. Her mother walked out when Kylah was thirteen. Kylah’s father was all for the physical abuse. Kylah took it all so her little brother wouldn’t have to deal with him. Finally Kylah’s father was charged with child abuse and their mom finally came back. At first Kylah hated her mother for leaving, then when they moved she was furious. Now she’s dealing with abuse and being moved.
Personality: Kylah hates liars, cheaters, backstabbers, and everyone who touches innocent children. Her mind is bright and has very creative ideas. She’s still haunted from her father though so she keeps to herself and has learned karate so she won’t be hurt again.
Look: Of course it’s me. Who else?
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Actual Roleplaying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Actual Roleplaying   Actual Roleplaying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Actual Roleplaying
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cookie Site :: DESERTED threads-
Jump to: