The Cookie Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cookie Site

Speshul Cookie: the Cookie Site is a place where you can just talk your brains out talking about whatever you want to talk about.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ravenclaw-Boys Dorms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Missmack123
Speshulest Cookie-Ruler Of All
Speshulest Cookie-Ruler Of All
Missmack123

Ravenclaw-Boys Dorms Empty
PostSubject: Ravenclaw-Boys Dorms   Ravenclaw-Boys Dorms Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:00 pm

Marcus plopped down on the bed and looked at his trunk.
I guess I'll have to unpack it sooner or later, minaswell do it now..
He got up off the bed and started going through his things. He put his clothes in the dresser and his books under the nightstand. Then he reached back into the trunk and pulled out the framed photo of a girl. He hugged it close and a tear fell from his face.
I'm sorry I wasn't fast enough my sweet Sarah
Har name brought back the horrible memory again:

Marcus and Sarah were taking a walk to the park. He set her on the swing and started pushing, "My your getting Heavy, Sarah", she laughed. Which in turn made him laugh, it was such a great day. They were walking home and they stopped for ice cream. He looked up at the counter to pay, them he looked back and she ws gone. He looked around and saw her talking to a little girl, they were playing ball. The ball rolled into the street. Sarah went to go get it, and in his periferal vision Marcus saw the car coming, he sprinted toward her, but he was late, she had been hit, when it was all said and done little Sarah died later that evening at Saint Clementine Hospital, his little sister gone forever, and she was only six.

By this time he was full on crying. He wiped his eyes. The summer tragedy had haunted him for these grim three months and it had followed him here. He had just dried his eyes to see another guy walk in.

Gabe walked by Marcus, he had no reason to talk to him, yet he sensed something wrong.
"Hey Marcus, you okay?" he asked tenderly.
"Uh, yea I'm...fine." he stammered, he didn't want to think about it.
Gabe knew that he wasn't fine, but he left it alone, he didn't want to badger the guy if he didn't want to talk to him. So he smiled, "Well I'm here if you need to talk to me."
he started un packing his things an by the time he was done he found the Odysey, one of his faveorite muggle books and he started reading.

aaron was being quiet and he saw the whole thing from the time Marcus walked in to when Gabe walked by. Poor Marcus...I wonder what happend. He thought idley. He walked up to him. "Hey Marcus? You okay? I mean I don't mean to pry but I've known you for six years and your not like this..." he asked thoughtfully. Marcus peered up at him through deep sad eyes. "yeah. Fine...." he replied. "You sure?" Aaron asked. "No." Marcus said quietly. "Well whatever it is don't let it eat you up inside." he said kindly. Marcus looked up at him, "Too late, my sister died this summer, in front of me." Aaron didn't know what to do, he grabbed a chair and listened to the story.
Back to top Go down
https://speshulcookie.forumotion.com

Ravenclaw-Boys Dorms
Page 1 of 1