The Cookie Site

Speshul Cookie: the Cookie Site is a place where you can just talk your brains out talking about whatever you want to talk about.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

A Moodz Way Production. "RANT OF YOUR LIFE."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moodzizzleforshizzle
Cool Cookies-MODS

PostSubject: A Moodz Way Production. "RANT OF YOUR LIFE."   Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:38 pm

I felt the need to rant here.

Anyway, I am in major procrastination mode right now. I have tons to do. For one, I need to post up a new chapter in my Twilight Fan Fiction, No Burning Light. The chapter should have been out DAYS ago but I have been putting it off. Also, I have two Role Plays on Forever Sunrise just SITTING there. And, the post limit is 350 so you should know how I feel about that. Oh, and there is this girl who I am getting really worried about. I don't know her personally, she is a member of a few sites that I am on, and I am kinda worrying about her sanity. I mean, I know that she, along with everyone else on these type of sites (not like there is anything wrong with this site, I love this site. Plus, insanity rules.) are insane in there own way, but what she is doing and what she has done bothers me. Some times I just want to knock some sense into her and just SCREAM.

thank you for listening.

Speshulest Cookie-Ruler Of All
Speshulest Cookie-Ruler Of All

PostSubject: Re: A Moodz Way Production. "RANT OF YOUR LIFE."   Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:19 pm

technically its reading, my love.

im sorry to hear you're so stressed.

Can I offer any help?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://speshulcookie.forumotion.com
Moodzizzleforshizzle
Cool Cookies-MODS

PostSubject: Re: A Moodz Way Production. "RANT OF YOUR LIFE."   Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:05 am

Sorry, dahling.

But you see the thing is, is that she shouldn't be doing what she is doing. And some of us think that she is lying about some of the stuff that she has been telling us and everyone else, so I am getting annoyed. Plus, she is being told what to do by someone and that someone isn't really that well liked so... And people other then I have tried talking to her, yet she still doesn't listen. -sigh-

PostSubject: Re: A Moodz Way Production. "RANT OF YOUR LIFE."   

Back to top Go down

A Moodz Way Production. "RANT OF YOUR LIFE."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Cookie Site :: We are spammers yes we are! :: how was your day-
Jump to: