The Cookie Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cookie Site

Speshul Cookie: the Cookie Site is a place where you can just talk your brains out talking about whatever you want to talk about.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bonjour I'm Rosealie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosealie
Low-Poster
Low-Poster
Rosealie

Bonjour I'm Rosealie Empty
PostSubject: Bonjour I'm Rosealie   Bonjour I'm Rosealie Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 10:22 pm

Well I'm Rosealie and I love the Harry Potter books, Ann Rice's books, Stephanie Meyer's books, and Libbi Bray's books. I wish to travel the world. I also wish to be flunet in 7 languages. I live in the United States. Crying or Very sad I don't like it much. I graduate from High School in 3 years and 8 months. I plan to attend Penns State University. I want to get a Porsche 911 Turbo, and of coarse in yellow. I want a red jeep as a first car. I adore people who are different...ei emo, goth, or what ever. I love Vampires and mithical creatures. I write a lot. I think now 6 very long stories so far. I want to be a writer and an English teacher for Jr. High and/ or High shcool. I live with my 2 parents, 4 brothers, and a sister, who I swear she is not mine. I love poetry and love to draw. I adore cats.
Back to top Go down
Missmack123
Speshulest Cookie-Ruler Of All
Speshulest Cookie-Ruler Of All
Missmack123

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour I'm Rosealie   Bonjour I'm Rosealie Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 8:40 pm

oi ya vei
Back to top Go down
https://speshulcookie.forumotion.com
Isabella
Middle-Poster
Middle-Poster
Isabella

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour I'm Rosealie   Bonjour I'm Rosealie Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 6:48 pm

OOOOH! WOW! we have so much in common!

I luv to read too, i want to travel the worl, i can speak Latin, Italian, Piglatin, English, German, some French, little bit of Spanish, and i am fluent in ASL. I also want to be an English teacher and a writer! And i have a big family. I write poetry, and i draw all the time. Unfortunatly, i am deathly alergic to cats...
Back to top Go down
Rosealie
Low-Poster
Low-Poster
Rosealie

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour I'm Rosealie   Bonjour I'm Rosealie Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 12:34 am

Oh, I would hate that, to be alergic to cats. We do have a lot of things in common, odd, very odd.
Back to top Go down
disgracing ballerinas
Cool Cookies-MODS
disgracing ballerinas

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour I'm Rosealie   Bonjour I'm Rosealie Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:26 am

Rosealie! HI!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/the-nicknames-club
Banana*Bear
High-Poster
High-Poster
Banana*Bear

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour I'm Rosealie   Bonjour I'm Rosealie Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 2:35 am

Heyy. Rose! You love role playing right? check out my webi http://banana--bear--t---e.forummotion.com for roleplaying!
Back to top Go down
http://messing-with-life.forummotion.com
Rosealie
Low-Poster
Low-Poster
Rosealie

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour I'm Rosealie   Bonjour I'm Rosealie Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 9:08 pm

definatly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonjour I'm Rosealie   Bonjour I'm Rosealie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonjour I'm Rosealie
Page 1 of 1